Belle de Jour Coat
The Belle De Jour Coat is designed with vegan cashmere wool in a timeless camel colourway. Featuring a wide lapel collar, tailored fit, and a silhouette that reaches the knees. This coat can be styled over formalwear or with a jumper and denim for a relaxed look.
Our model wears a size Small. She is 180cm tall and dress size AU 8. Please see size guide above for further measurements.
- Colour: Camel
- Tailored design with a true-to-size fit
- Single button front opening
- Twin front pockets
- Back vent detail
MAIN: 80% POLYESTER, 16% VISCOSE, 4% SPANDEX
LINING: 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
Professional dry clean only. Do not iron.
Shipping & Returns
- Free express worldwide shipping on orders over $300 USD
- Duties and taxes are included for most countries. Please consult checkout page for details.
- All orders ship from Melbourne, Australia.
- $10 USD flat rate returns for US orders
- Refunds and exchanges available for full-priced items within 7 days of receiving your garment
- Sale items may be exchanged, unless marked 'final sale'
- SEE OUR SHIPPING & RETURNS PAGES FOR MORE INFO.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS HERE TO HELP. TO MINIMISE OUR CARBON FOOTPRINT AND THE CHANCE OF REQUIRING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE, WE ENCOURAGE CONTACT VIA INFO@UNREALFUR.COM.AU WITH ANY QUERIES REGARDING FIT, COLOUR, AND STYLING BEFORE PURCHASE.
Please use the following as a guide to help you know where and how to measure your garments to decide the best size for you to buy.
|Measurements for Belle de Jour Coat (cm)|
|Measurements for Belle de Jour Coat (inches)|
How to Measure
A. Garment Length
Measure from the center-most back point of the collar down to the bottom of the garment at the hem.
B. Sleeve length
Measure down the length of the sleeve on the outer side of the arm.
Lay the garment down flat and measure across from one underarm point to the other. Double this measurement to get the bust circumference.
Lay the garment down flat and measure 14cm down from the internal underarm seam and then measure across. Double this measurement to get full waist circumference.
Lay the garment down flat and measure from the bottom edge of the side seam to the other. Double this measurement to get full hem circumference.